Friday, December 24, 2010

Real Living Stories










One last post before knocking off for Christmas celebrations...
I had almost forgot to post that I have 2 stories in this month's Real Living magazine! I was up in Sydney in a mad frenzy and bumped into it at the newsagent. It's a cracker issue and a great holiday flick, so grab a copy to take to the beach.
First up is the colourful home of Melanie Parker who works with the fabulous Anna Spiro (Absolutely Beautiful Things) at Black & Spiro in Brisbane. Mel is an adorable girl who has done a great job decorating her first home (with hubby Stuart) with lots of vintage finds and confident colours.
I don't know how she finds the time, but Mel also runs homewares business Ivy and Piper with good friend Elizabeth Raptis and they have a great new online magazine.
Here are some shots from the story as well as a few that didn't make the final cut. We narrowly missed out on getting the cover with the top shot - oh well...

I'd also like to thank you for dropping by my blog this year. I have really enjoyed your comments and feedback and getting to know all of you out there in this online world of all things stylish!
Please take care and enjoy the festive season wherever you are in the world.

3 comments:

  1. It was such a lovely story you did on Mel Catherine. She is such an amazing Designer and I think we are definitely going to be seeing more of her!! I too have completely forgotten to post about her story but I will make sure I do in the new year as it was so gorgeous!

    Thanks for all your support this year. I hope you have a lovely Christmas.

    Anna
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the stories!!! When do you want to do one on my reno? ;) Happy Christmas, I've so enjoyed finding your blog this year x

    ReplyDelete