Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Now You see Me..




I am back in the blogosphere having taken some time to recover and catch up with things since my trip to London, Scotland and Paris.
I have to share in some shopping highlights before I do anything else.

No trip to London feels right without an afternoon or two hitting the high streets. In the busy Oxford Street area I popped in to Liberty, Zara and Anthropologie.
Both Liberty and Anthropologie have fabulous merchandising and really quirky, imaginative products.

Eclectic style reigned at both stores with a big doses of crafty and hand-made accessories. Yes, there was even a bit a macrame spotted at Anthropologie. Bright colours were everywhere and texture was a feature at Anthropologie as you can see here.
Unfortunately I had to limit my purchases to what I could take on an aeroplane, but you will see some quirky knobs and cushions popping up in my beach houses shortly!

Coming up for all you style mavens out there:
Petersham Nurseries Open garden
London's East End Style

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Catherine, I so wish we had more variety here... Sounds like you had a wonderful time, welcome back! ;-)

    ReplyDelete